The country of Australia offers work permits and employment-based visas for various expert workers moving to Australia to seek a job. The different types of work permits for Australia are as follows:
Types of Work Permits and Employment-Based Visas?
- Employer Nomination Scheme Visa or ENS visa- This allows the skilled international employees their employer nominates to live and work in Australia permanently.
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) visa- This Australian visa allows the international skilled employees nominated by their employer in regional Australia to live and work permanently in the country.
- Skilled independent visa- This is a visa for the invited workers and New Zealand citizens with skills to come to Australia to live and work permanently.
- Skilled nominated visa- Before you know more about the difference between a work permit and a business visa, you must know about this work permit visa. This Australian visa allows skilled workers to live and work in Australia permanently.
- Temporary skill shortage visa- This is another form of work permit visa that allows an employer to sponsor a suitable international skilled worker when there is a lack of local workers.
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa- This is another temporary Australian visa for top skilled workers who desire to live and work in regional Australia.
There are also other work permit visas like Temporary work visa, Temporary work (International Relation visa) and Distinguished Talent visa that helps an international employee to come work in Australia.
Types of Various Australian Business and Investment Visas?
The Different Australian Visa types for business innovation and investment are as follows:
- Australia Business innovation and investment provisional visa (Subclass 188)- This is a short-term Australian business visa issued for four years and three months to applicants nominated by Australian states or territories. For this visa, you must be invited to apply by the concerned authorities. There are different streams under this business visa, and you must invest some money to prove that you hold relevant business assets.
- Australia Business Innovation and Investment Permanent Visa (Subclass 888)- This is a permanent business and investment visa, and to qualify for this visa, you must hold or have already held a subclass 188 business visa. This business visa has the same streams as the previous visa.
- Australia Business owner visa (Subclass 890)- This is another Australian business visa. To be eligible for this Australian visa, you must currently hold or should have already held a subclass 160, 161, 162, 163, 164 or 165 business visa.
Besides these visas, there are also other business and investment visas such as the Australian business talent visa, Australian investor visa, Australian sponsored investor visa and many more.
Contact Immigration Lawyers Perth WA
Whether you wish to apply for a work permit or an Australian business visa, you can take the help of lawyers to learn more about the visa. Contact Immigration Lawyers Perth, WA, to hire expert lawyers to learn more about a work permit or business visa. These lawyers will not only inform you necessary information about the visa but can also help fill out the application forms.
An author of Update UI, We have published more articles focused on blogging, business, lifestyle, digital marketing, social media, web design & development, e-commerce, finance, health, SEO, travel.
For any types of queries, contact us on email@example.com.